Our garden is wonderful extension of our indoor living room, and want to enjoy the spring, summer and fall seasons. Of course, thoroughly experience the wonders of nature, it is furniture, outdoor activities, which will continue to invest a little in the next few years. There are many options to choose from when it comes to your garden furniture. When we discussed that you can choose different types of material, we should also briefly discuss how to care for your garden table and chairs.
Materials used in aluminium rattan furnitures
· Aluminum – aluminum is a good choice, when it comes to choosing your outside space furniture. It looks best dining on the deck area and a vegetable garden. The overall framework of this material, the chair cushion and backrest can be designed in a sling, with or lace pattern.
· Cast aluminum furniture is made of cast aluminum, is a popular choice, because it is waterproof, light weight, available in many styles. It is also very durable, easy maintenance.
· aluminium rattan furnitures, wicker has been used for many years and is very durable and sturdy. Have been a lot of progress these days wicker furniture, wicker, people can find all the elements of their outdoor seating accessories.
Wood, but an increasingly popular choice for wooden furniture is also quite expensive. The most commonly used wood include alder, cedar, Brazilian cherry, mahogany and teak. Can help them to properly maintain your wooden chairs and tables for years, sometimes as long as 30 years.
· Plastic – Plastic is the easiest, most secure choice when it comes to picking your garden table and chairs. These are usually stackable, thus easily stored. Adirondack style chair dining, a popular form of this style is also available in plastic.
· Cast iron make your garden look very attractive, beautiful. However, in addition to bistro sets look, they borrow the outdoors, they are not too easy to move around, they are not too comfortable to sit.
Take care of your furniture
This is a good idea, disinfection lying on the chairs and tables outside the home once a month. Regularly with soap and water it needs. With the development and use of small stain, which will remove microscopic dust particles. However, the bare woods to prevent the use of water, in order to maintain the quality of the wood. Minor repairs, cleaning and waxing furniture. A small touch will take care of the small cracks and bare spots to prevent them developing into greater damage. Leakage of tables and chairs on the left permanent stains if not cleaned soon.
Therefore, choose the right furniture for your room for expansion, to make it look warm and comfortable.